Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Jitterbug Jive

I don’t really have a lot to blog about today after coming down with a case of the lurgey and being in the house all day in an attractive all Aran jumper and jogging bottom (fashionable I know) I’ve spent the entire day catching up on some long overdue uni work that really needed doing and spent the evening with my housemates, dying on the sofa. 
All i do have to say however is my love for my new hair extensions that i bought yesterday but i will do a review on them when im feeling better. So just a short one today, until next time 
R xx
  

2 comments:

  1. ahhh get well soon! found your blog through the beauty box swaps fb page! love it and now following :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! im following yours too!!

      Delete