Sunday, 29 April 2012

Two faced natural eye pallet ( Review)


(I pulled this unposted blog up that i wrote almost a year ago, before i even had a blog and just wrote incase i ever made one, see added on below)



I am in love with my recent purchase, im wearing it almost everyday and you can do almost anything with it! This is the Two Faced- Natural Eye eye-shadow collection. Its amazing!

I really only wear natural/neutral colours so this was the perfect purchase for me. It comes with 3 cards that are almost like a mini look book. The Day look, Classic look and fashion look. When I first got the kit I really only stuck to those few looks but when you really feel confident with the colours the fun starts to happen!
I love mixing the browns together to create a smoky eyed dark look, and also by putting a slight shimmery pink on top you can really make your eyes pop!. 

 The packaging is so cute it sits really nicely on my shelf. It also comes with a brush set, of a sponge applicator and a angled brush, meaning you can really get down to deatiling. I dont really like sponge applicators so i dont use that side of the brush really but i have used it to help blend out any lines i might make with the angled brush. The brush is quite small though so it can get fiddly...

I think ,my favourite colour is pink teddy. I full on adore this colour, its so nice you can wear it everyday on its own without it looking too harsh and trashy or without looking too boring. Heaven (the white colour) is a really great colour for highlighting. I found another use for my skin tone and heaven is to blend a little bit down the bridge of my nose to help it look smaller. Something everyone wants lol. 


These are the swatches in order the come on the box. From left to right is: Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexspresso, Silk Teddy, Push-up, Erotica, Nude Beach, honey pot and Cocoa Puff. Awful picture i know but oh well!




(Update)
So its had it :( My amazing value for money, gorgeous color natural pallet has had it, i've had it for over a year and its finally died as i have hit pan and used out basically every color (apart from heaven as i really only use that as a highlight) I do have to say i really enjoyed this as it was amazing! I will be repurchasing soon as its a good thing to have to throw in your back for a weekend away or overnight and know you will have everything you need! I love this pallet!  

1 comment:

  1. I have the Romance eye pallet. It is one of my favorite things of makeup I have ever owned. <3

    ReplyDelete