Sunday, 30 September 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Made for Me Golden

Hellooo

A while back i posted how much I love the loreal Color Riche made for me. Well i found another one!!
Not in the same color, but in a slightly different shade. 


This is the Color Riche Made for me, Golden, in Blondes, 263 Rose Diamond.

Its a bit more sheer than the other one i have, but its still perfect to just shove on and go. Giving your whole face a lighten look and looking great on the lips. 


This is a super nice almost auburn pink color with lots of shimmer. Again the formula is super hydrating and nourishing and lasts for hours. 

(Although i dropped this just after photographing and now it has a dent :( )
I love these lipsticks and my plan is to get as many as possible before they vanish!




No comments:

Post a Comment