Monday, 24 September 2012

Review- Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid


Hi guys

A new brand today. Pixi. I’ve never tried anything from them before and if im honest I haven’t really ever heard of them. But after doing some research I discovered they are actually a pretty big, reasonably high end make up brand. You can’t find it in drug stores, but they do have some of their own stores around the country.

I recently got Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid in NO.1 Cream. Which is the lightest shade again.




Pixi Say:
Transforming your skin has never been made so easy, this Flawless Beauty Fluid from Pixi makes skin appear fresh and gorgeous with a youthful glow. Blurring out fine lines and evening skin tone to erase blemishes.
An oil-free foundation leaves skin flawless without feeling heavy and caked on. Vitamins infuse into skin to refresh cells, with a non-budge formula that will last you all day long. Oil absorbers balance skin and minimise pores that work on all skin types.
Benefits:
-Kaolin mattifies skin for a natural shine free look
-Vitamin E works as a powerful anti-aging and anti-oxidant
-Vitamin B5 pampers amd softens skin

So basically I take this product as a mix between a foundation and a BB cream. So a lightweight foundation with light/med coverage. You guys know my feelings on light foundations…
However:

I LOVE THIS!
The packaging is nice, as its glass and feels heavy. Not great for traveling but makes it feel luxurious and the green top makes it stand out and look quirky, which I like.
The product itself, feel amazing. Its creamy and silky and glides onto the skin leaving it looking smooth and flawless, as the name suggests. It is lightweight, but its buildable and has enough coverage to even out the skin without needing a high coverage. It sorted out my skin nicely and didn’t leave me looking cakey or orange, but soft and natural.


There aren’t a lot of colour selections, however NO.1 cream is the perfect Ivory warm toned colour and matches my skin perfectly. It also has no smell to it which is good, as I don’t do scented products. I found I only need to wear slight concealer and powder with this and my look was complete. Perfect for a fresh faced, flawless look, which is not easy to find.

Pricing is a bit funny, as online its anywhere between £8 and £22 so really look around first.
I love this and will be repurchasing!

Have you tried Pixi? What else should I try from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment