Saturday, 8 September 2012

Studded Shoes

Hi guys!


I LOVE MY NEW SHOES!
I don’t know what to say about them apart from the fact they are studded, stupidly sharp and amazing.


I feel as though ive popped on the blogger bandwagon of studded shoes.

The packaging looks a bit cheap but super fast delivery is good :) 

I will say however, that this is my second pair as the first pair literally fell apart 2 weeks after buying, although the seller sent me this pair as a replacement, so hopefully i just had a faulty pair. 


They are peachy pink suede and the studs are actually really sharp. I’ve cut myself feet a few times :( Its not the best material but they were only £20 so you wouldn’t expect the best.

I will say though that people feel the need to comment on them, including an old man saying “well you could defend yourself with them!” HAHA!

They are really comfy once you break them in and I find I wear them with everything!
You can buy them here

Do you like the trend of studded shoes? Or would you rather not?

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by mine and Sarah's Blog Hop this week :)

    OMG, SERIOUSLY NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!

    You now have a new follower, my GFC is Pretty In Pink :)

    Let me know if you stop by!

    Sara @ http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete