Sunday, 28 October 2012

Autumn Messy Day





Products used: Maybelline superstay 24 hour foundation (Light Beige) , Mac studio fix concealer (NW15) Mac Mineralized Skin finish (Light) , Max Factor Miricale Touch Cream Blush (Soft Candy) Eyeko Fat Balm in Strawberry, Yankee Candle Lip Balm, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, Elf blush in Pink Passion, HD brows (Bombshell), Brow color side of Elf Brow tamer,  W7 Africa Bronzer, Maybelline Growlicoius Mascara, Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara, Maybelline Superstay 10 hour gloss in Ruby Indulgence, Elf Mist and Set. Elf Powder Brush, Eco tools Bronzer and Kabuki. 

Autumn is my favourite season.
I love everything about it: the cold, the rain, hot water bottles and snuggles! I also love how its way more acceptable to wear darker lips. Something I don’t usually do as I can’t find the time to perfect them, or how to wear them without feeling so self-conscious and that they don’t suit me.
However when my mum recently bought this Maybelline Superstay 10 hour tint gloss I feel in love. Im a big fan of tints and stains as they are so much easier to use and stay on much longer for me. This is slightly drying but nothing a bit of balm can’t fix. I just love the rich dark red which seems to work with my hair and skin tone. Ultimate Autumn lipcolour!
Also no extensions!! WOOO!

What colour lip will you be wearing?


2 comments:

  1. definately agree with lip stains are better than lipsticks- last way longer!

    http://calamityjane92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip color looks beautiful on you!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete