Monday, 1 October 2012

Autumn OOTD


Hi loves

I love autumn and winter! I hate the rain admittedly but the cold and bitter weather allows me to wear some of my favourite things ever. Layers and faux fur.

Every year I buy some item with faux fur as they make me feel all wintery and luxurious whilst being practical and keeping me warm. This faux fur trimmed cardigan is one my my best purchases last year as its still as fluffy and soft as when I bought it. Great for throwing over a simple dress to keep warm.
I also love my new boots. I need winter boots as I basically live in them for 6 months so these studded ones in a nude color where perfect for my style and such a bargain!






Cardigan- New look (last year)
Dress- Ark
Belt- New Look
Cami (under dress)- Primark
Tights- New Look
Socks- Primark
Boots- Primark


Do you like faux fur? How do you plan on dressing this winter??
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment