Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Bargain Skincare 1: Balance active formula- regenerating night cream





Hello!

So I’ll be the first to admit that I’m fairly new to skincare. I think every girl reaches a time when they start to think that they need to look after their skin, I’ve been interested in it for a while but I could never really afford the expense that skincare seems to have. Im more of a drugstore girl when it comes to skincare as I cant justify the expense when there seems to be thousands of products for fraction of the prices. Okay, so some of them might not work as well as others and of course the high end may have been ingredients e.g But my plan is to work my way through, from the bottom to the top until I find something that works for me, after all everyone’s skin is different.

So when starting at the bottom I went to Bodycare. Bodycare is the type of shop that can have really good bargains so figured it would be a good place to start. I picked up this Balance active formula- regenerating night cream, thinking it would be rubbish, but for only 99p I didn’t think it really mattered, as if worse comes to worst I could just use it as a body cream. However I love this! Admittedly I don’t know much about night cream, just that it should be rich and moisturizing for night as that’s when your skin is regenerating. So I thought this cream would fit the bill. As night time I take of my make up, cleanse, tone then apply this and eye cream. When I wake up in the morning my skin is dewy, soft and clean. It feels so fresh and cooling and the scent is almost sweet but not overpowering.

For 99p I don’t think you can go wrong and when such a little goes a long way this will last me for ages! I am weary of the fact is so cheap as I don’t think it can have that much good stuff in for my skin. But for now at least its working and im not one to turn down a bargain! They have a whole skin set too, for around 99p-£3 a product so I may be trying those out.

Have you tried this brand? What do you think of bargain skincare?



1 comment:

  1. I also found this cream in one of these shops. I bought it and I'm delighted. This cream is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete