Wednesday, 17 October 2012

FOTD 17/10


Bad lighting and messy bed hair. 

This is the first photo since I have taken of myself since I dyed my eyebrows. I'm actually really happy with them, as they dont look to dark and feel like they make the shape of my brow alot neater as its all one color now instead of being ash blonde, white blonde ginger. I also think they match my hair better!

I'll do a post of how and what I used to do them later :)

So FOTD. I went for a simple look today, as I was just going to the cinema and getting some tea with the boyfriend.

Face- Lorel Studio Secrets Primer for Dull Skin, Mac Studio Fix Foundation, Pixi Foundation on top to lighten (running out of this boooo!)  Mac Studio Fix Concealer, Max Factor Cream Blush, Mac Minerlized Skin Finish.
Cheeks- Bronzer and blush- Too faced in your dream set
Eyes- Too Faced in your dreams set, first row. Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
Eyebrows- HD Brows kit. Elf Brow Tamer

Lips- Yankee Candle lip Balm. 


2 comments:

  1. ur make up looks really simple but fresh, i like it!

    found you through blog hop ill be following along with your blog <3

    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :)

    had a look at your blog too! I like how its different topics than your average blog!!

    following too xx

    ReplyDelete