Friday, 26 October 2012

John Freda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protect




I seem to be constantly in a battle with my hair, as you can see here.
But even so I like to think to myself that I am protecting it and trying my hardest not to wreck it, even though in reality im probably doing everything. I like to think though, that since Christmas I have worked hard not using heat on my hair every day, once or twice a week and nourishing it with products that will help it. John Freda Frizz Ease is always something that’s raved about and a product I often buy in travel size when I travel abroad as I find that after swimming, the hot sun and letting my hair dry naturally it helps my hair feel smooth and looked after. I also think that it helps tame my hair so I get my natural waves back rather than just frizz.. Hint the name.

So when I saw John Freda Thermal Protect Frizz Ease I jumped on it, ran home and thanked God. A product that does wonders for my hair whilst protecting from heat! What more could I want?
Well I’ll start off by saying im useless at using heat protection. I try so hard to remember but never do. I guess its just one of those things that you need to get into a habit of doing and im not there yet. I will say though that I always apply some sort of serum, lotion or spray after the shower for moisture and so when I use this at least some heat protection is left in by morning? As I let my hair dry naturally and shower at night, so by morning I have crazy wild hair. But I can’t for the life of me stand hair dryers…

As with all Frizz Easy products you need to be careful about how much you use as it can make it greasy, especially with the heat protect added I find my hair can look lank and greasy very quickly. So not great for 2nd or 3rd day hair. Perhaps only one for the day of the hair washing.

Overall though I like this product because its Frizz Ease, a product that works well with my hair. I cant say I have really noticed the thermal protect element but its nice to know its there, and im sure its helping my hair at least a little bit?

Have you tried this? What do you think of Frizz Ease and Thermal Hair Protection?




No comments:

Post a Comment