Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural







Last Mac post in a while guys...I bought all this recent mac stuff in on haul so nothing for a while... hopefully. 
So this has to be my favorite Mac product ever. Which admittedly isn’t that hard as I don’t really love much else they do. Im always on the hunt for a good powder that has:

Staying power

Matifying Qualities
Buildable
None cakey

Ive tried a good few powders and always come back to this one.
Its is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light.

Mac say:
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.

I honestly love this powder! Its super rich but not heavy, pretty buildable without being too cakey and it says low coverage but its plenty coverage for me, which says something.

Ive had this before though, in medium and I will say that if you go a shade too dark it becomes noticeable if you reset your make up throughout the day? As I do find these tend to get darker the more you put on. Also I find that if I put too much on, I can look a bit cakey but it tends to sort itself out within a hour or so as my skins oil absorbs this pretty quickly. Damm you oily skin.

I also love how luxurious this does feel on skin as it leaves mine silky and soft and doesn’t break me out.

2 downsides really with this.

 Firstly of course the price, as this is £21, but that’s my main quibble with all Mac. Secondly Mac has a tendancy to crack in the pan, as they are baked I think and therefore any drops can course it too shatter. Which is annoying when you’ve just paid all that money for something you can still use, but cant carry around.

This is always my favourite product from  Mac and I will repurchase :)

9/10

I think i've learnt my lesson now and wont be purchasing any mac in the near future as its products just dont work for me. You can see this here and here

What do you think? Do you like Mac?? Whats your favourite Powder?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great review of a product I've always wanted to try! I think I'll have to give it a go :) Found your blog through the blog hop and I'm happy I did! Following you now, feel free to stop by mine and say hello too!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 
    deborah lippmann/fresh giveaway

    ReplyDelete