Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil


Hi Guys,
So firstly I apologise for the state of the bottle above. Haha I like to well use something before I talk about it as it makes sure I actually show my true thoughts, unless it’s something I instantly hate which doesn’t happen that often!!
So this is such a well talked product on the blogsphere I had to try it. Admittedly I haven’t tried the more renowned Moroccan Oil Treatment as I honestly cannot afford the expense so I can’t compare it to that however I can say that I honestly really like this product!!

It’s around £6 in boots and from what I gather it is pretty much the same thing as the more expensive alternative.  I use it after the shower and pour a tiny amount into my hands, spread it round then apply to the ends and midshafts of my hair. I hate the pouring system of this bottle though as it just goes everywhere and you end up using way too much which then makes your hair horrid and greasy :/
Ive had this since going dark in December as I really wanted to help fix my hair and im still on the same bottle, so it lasts for ever! I think this has really helped my hair as it feels so soft and nourished after using this so I will be repurchasing it as soon as it runs out!

Have you tried this? How does it compare to Moroccan Oil?


No comments:

Post a Comment