Monday, 5 November 2012

W7 Africa





Helllloo :) 

I got this of BBS, Beauty Box Swaps in a recent swap I did. It’s a W7 Bronzing Powder in Africa. Of course you can tell just by the look of it that it’s a copy of the benefit box blushes, of course so much cheaper!

It says ‘Go wild with this W7 Multi bronzing face powder, lightly brush on for that all year round summer look’

It’s a gorgeous leopard print mix of pink, dark brown and shimmer light brown. It’s such a nice colour, not very pigmented but for me, being pale, it works great! Really easy to use for a simple contour shade. I don’t think this would work very well on darker skin tones though as it takes a lot to build up the colour  and could look cakey. For me though it only takes a few swipes to build up a glossy shimmery bronzed look. Perfect for everyday quick wear. I’ve also used this on my finger to swipe over my eyelids when I’ve been going out and haven’t had any eye shadow. It gives a great shimmer and you can use the darker shade on the crease. A two in one product!

I also love the packaging to this, as although it feels a bit cheap the leopard print insert is just perfect and allows you to practically get all the colours on the brush at once. All in all I really like this product, however W7 is quite hard to find where I live so if im after repurchasing this I would be on a trek, although saying that all the other W7 blush boxes ive had have lasted for ages so I don’t think I have to worry too much!

Have you tired W7? What do you think of cheaper beauty products?




No comments:

Post a Comment