Saturday, 19 January 2013

N07 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue.N




Recently my skin seems to be going from super oily and acne prone to dry combination and just a pain in the…

I’ve gone from using a simple moisturizer and a rich night cream every day religiously to having to play around every day depending on how my skin is feeling, I know this is normal for some people, for me, it isn’t. My skin has never been dry so this is a new feeling for me!

Then I found this the N07 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue.

In a recent Christmas present which promises to help dry patches of skin and keep everything nice and moisturized, full of Shea butter and minerals to help sooth dry skin and combat flaky patches. Not only helping them feel better but visibly improve them.

High hopes right? To apply its kind of odd, like a mix between a moisturizer and a thick treatment for what you would expect to pop on dry skin. I used this recently on areas of flaking around my nose before bed, when I woke up in the morning they were literally gone. It doesn’t leave my skin greasy or any sort of residue in the morning which I was expecting. I am dubious about using this every day/night as I feel it could block pores as it feels kind of heavy, although over winter when skin is super dry anyway I don’t know how much of an effect the drying will have when combated with this. Meaning I think I would risk the clogging to not be flaky. I like the subtle scent too, which isn’t overpowering. Is it just me who hates putting really scented stuff on my skin and body?

Its quite a small tube (50ml) but I feel as though it would last, as whilst I personally used about a 2 pea sizes amount per application this really isn’t that much. Also I wouldn’t use this all the time- maybe once or twice a week as a pick me up.

Luckily you can buy this separately from the gift set which is super great as im honestly going to be repurchasing if my skin keeps up. It retails at £12 for this size, which for a uni student is kind of pricey but im starting to learn to buy stuff that works rather than just being cheap. If you have super dry skin or skin that’s playing havoc in the winter then I would go and buy this!!

I love a lot of the N07 things I have recently! What’s the best product in N07 to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment