Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Topshop Cream Blush- Prime Time






Cream Blush is something I’ve been playing around with a lot recently. As I’ve got older, although I still like the flawless high maintenance look I’ve realised it’s not always the best, and not always the best for my skin. So on some days I like to just pop some foundation and powder on with a cream blush underneath to just help get some glow and colour, otherwise I look like death. Not cool…

Topshop Prime Time looks terrifying in the packaging. It’s a fuchsia matte cool pink that is really pigmented and comes out very true on the swatch. Although saying this if you apply a small amount on the cheeks and blend out it’s not too scary a colour and looks nice on even pale skin tones like mine. I do think this would look great on darker skin tones though. Very creamy and blend beautifully on top of foundation or just bare skin for a rosy glow.

You only need a tiny bit of this and its lasts all day only starting the go patchy after about 5 hours of wear. Not great but certainly long enough to wear without a touch up, and even when you do need to touch up just pop some more on with some powder.

This is a nice cream blush for the price as it does last ages both in the packaging and on the skin. The packaging is nice and feels expensive, although does get dirty though but nothing a baby wipe wont sort out. For £6 this is a great product and I would love to try some new colours when I get the chance. Topshop make up is a brand I’ve heard so much about but never really went with as id rather just pop to a drug store and get ‘real’ cosmetics than high street shop cosmetics. Although after trying this I would love to have a look around their other ranges!

Have you tired Topshop make up? What’s your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment