Saturday, 19 January 2013

Topshop Secret Admirer




I feel as though im jumping back on the Topshop bandwagon! Although constantly saying I have to many lipsticks I got this one with a subscription so I don’t feel too bad. Ahem…
Topshop secret admirer is a new cult classic, in fact, Topshop lipsticks in general are. However, personally I don’t think this is that impressive. I said it…

Whilst I like the colour, which comes off as a beautiful peachy glow, a very nice nude whilst being colourful enough to light up your face. I cannot stand the formula; it just doesn’t work on my lips. I don’t find it creamy or particularly long lasting and in the winter my lips get chapped as hell as this just exaggerates all that and makes them look horrible and disgusting.

I don’t know if it’s the colour, as a richer colour might hide my chapped lips better but for me I wont be purchasing a Topshop lipstick again, for the £8 price tag personally I would rather buy a Lorel one.

Have you tired these? Is it just me who isn’t impressed?



No comments:

Post a Comment