Friday, 8 February 2013

Calvin Klein Infinite Hydration Foundation


Ill be honest, I bought this foundation purely because of the name. You think CK you think quality, high end and expect it to be great. Well this, and the fact it was around £7 with a matching concealer in TXMAXX.  I don’t really have much to say on this one apart from the fact that I hate it…

Firstly the colour is so dark/orange on me, which is my own fault really, however it doesn’t look as dark as that in the formula packaging! It also oxidises really badly on my skin leaving me so orange that one day when I wore it I had to take it off mid way through I felt so awful. The smell is also horrid, like plastic cheap make up you would give to a niece, not something I would expect from CK. The formula itself it just average though nothing special, apart from the fact it transfers very badly leaving marks on everything you touch. Not a good look. It also wipes of very easy, itchy nose? HELLO WHITE MARK!

You may be wondering why there is so much used if I hate it so much? I used it as fake tan a few times when I didn’t have time or an impromptu night out. Great, apart from the huge orange mark on my skirt and streaks where it had rubbed.

Honestly, this is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It’s put me off CK as a makeup brand and won’t be purchasing anything of it in the future. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!! :/

    I don't think I've ever tried any CK make up items, but I know what you mean - certain names make you expect quality. I think some designers do just put their names on lower end products when it comes to make up though sadly - they need to stick to fashion!

    New follower :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!

    i know i was so disapointed with it!!

    thank you for following!! will follow back now xx

    ReplyDelete