Wednesday, 20 February 2013

MUA primer





MUA is a brand that everyone has heard of and yet im very reluctant to buy much from them. To me, although a huge fan of bargains cheap make up just isn’t worth it for me. It never lasts, im disappointed and wishes I would of saved the few pounds I paid for something higher end that works.

However, after running out of Primer recently I began to notice how expensive primer is! I don’t think I’ve bought a primer in a while as I’ve been going through samples and beauty box versions so when I ran out I was shocked to see how expensive they are. So when I saw MUA Primer which retails at £4 I thought I would try it, not really expecting much.

It’s a creamy formula that spreads well over the face, you only need a small amount to cover your entire area, and I apply on my T-zone and jaw to help even blending and staying power. I think that if you over used this or put too much on it could become greasy as it does feel oily and could easily make your skin oilier, kinda of against to point of primers.

However, I’ve been using this for around a week now and I can honestly say I have noticed a difference. I have swapped foundations which could be part of it, but I do feel that my face looks more glowing that oily and doesn’t move around my nose area which I was having problems with. It seems to make my makeup stay put longer (around 8 hours with a powder touch up)  and gives a nice soft feeling to the skin on application.

For £4 I suggest you go pick this up and see what all the fuss is about as its well worth the while to see if something cheap works for you. Have you tired MUA? Have you tried their primer?

1 comment:

  1. For £4 it sounds pretty good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete