Friday, 8 February 2013

Where have you been? January edition













1. Being scary at Berlin Zoo 2. The typical Berlin photo 3.This sheep really loved us 4. The food of Berlin, 5. holiday photo 101 6. The best burger I have ever ate. Period. 7.The snow has started 8. Being alone at the cinema, no love for Arnie anymore! 9. Because we went to watch wrestling... 10. The aftermath of the blizzard 11.I touched a dinosaur, best day of my life.12 Living the student life.

So as your aware i took a little break from blogging during Christmas and New Year- obviously you dont really care why but i went away, chilled out,worked and basically got ready to push myself completely into my final year at uni. The result? Lots of food, good times and pj's...
I thinking of doing a post like this once a month. What do you guys think?



1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty :) & I just went to a wrestling show yesterday hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete